Submission of Visa applications to the Singapore Embassy in France
The Embassy accepts visa applications from 9.00 am to 1.00 pm from Monday to Friday. The Embassy’s Consular Service Counter is closed on weekends, French public holidays and the Singapore National Day on 9 August.
Note: if you have a Singaporean Citizen or a Singapore PR who can act as your local sponsor and who has a SingPass account, the local contact can also submit the application online via SAVE.
Visa applications will be accepted only when all the following documents are in order:
- Fully completed 14A visa application form;
- 1 recent coloured passport size photograph attached properly on the form;
- Photocopy (in A4 size - 1 copy) of your passport bio-data pages containing your photograph, name, gender, date of birth, passport number. Passport must be valid for at least 6 months beyond the last day of intended stay in Singapore;
- Photocopy of your French Titre de Séjour, if applicable;
- Photocopy (in A4 size - 1 copy) of your air-tickets and/or confirmed itinerary;
- Booking confirmation from the hotel in Singapore (under the name of the visa applicant);
- A local telephone number + e-mail address.
Additional requirement for Level II applicants:
7. Form V39A - Letter of Introduction (LOI) from a local contact or company in Singapore. The V39A form must be accompanied either by:
· Local contact’s copy of Singapore Identity Card (Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident who is at least 21 years old. For business visits, the local contact must be acting on behalf of the Singapore-registered business entity.)
· Computer printout of the Singapore registered business entity’s detailed business profile from the Instant Information Service, ACRA (www.acra.gov.sg)
If applicants are not able to provide Form V39A, they will have to provide a cover letter to indicate the reasons of their travel to Singapore for ICA’s consideration.
- Please note that scanned or unclear photographs will not be accepted.
- Any incomplete form or false declaration will result in the application being delayed or rejected respectively.
Visa applications take 10 working days to process from the date of receipt of a complete application. Please note that there is no expedited service.
The visa processing fee for each application is 19 EUR as of 1 January 2018. The default mode of payment is by cash or cheque. The fee is non-refundable regardless of the outcome of the application.
Collection of visas
An electronic visa (e-Visa) in PDF format will be conveyed to successful Assessment Level I & Level II applicants. The e-Visa should be presented to the immigration officer at Singapore checkpoints along with a valid passport.
All applicants are encouraged to read the details outlined in this page. If further clarification is still required, please contact the Consular Service at: email@example.com
Other Entry Passes
The Embassy accepts visa applications only for social, tourism or business purposes. Foreign professionals, managers, executives, specialist or entrepreneurs who wish to work in Singapore need to apply for Employment Pass. For further information please contact the Ministry of Manpower at www.mom.gov.sg.
For information about other Entry Passes, you may consult the following websites:
· Student Pass (www.ica.gov.sg)
· Internship or Training Passes (www.mom.gov.sg)