GENERAL ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL VISITORS
Regardless of nationality, all visitors to Singapore must have the following standard travel requirements:
- Passport that is valid at least six months more than intended last day of stay in Singapore;
- Confirmed airtickets showing all entries into, and all departures from Singapore;
- Valid entry facilities to the country of next destination;
- If applicable, a visa to Singapore.
All holders of non-regular Travel Documents must consult the Consulate on visa requirements to visit Singapore.
Check Status of Visa Application
You can check the status of your visa application and print a copy of the e-Visa by following the below steps:
Step 1: Go to Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA) website at www.ica.gov.sg or this link: https://save.ica.gov.sg/save-public/
Step 2: Scroll down to Enquiry on Application click on <Status Enquiry>
Step 3: Key in your <Application Reference Number (NYCXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX) >and <Your Travel Document Number (XXXXXXXX)>
Step 4: If your application is approved, click the link to download and print the e-Visa
If you had already been issued with a valid visa but misplaced the copy, you can follow the above steps to reprint a copy of your e-Visa.
- Operating Hours:
Monday - Friday 9.00 am to 1.00 pm (Closed on weekends and holidays)
Notarial Services: Email for appointment
The following items are not permitted in the Consulate:
1. Any luggage or bags larger than the standard cabin size luggage
(22 in x 18 in x 10 in)
2. Tools of any size (e.g. Swiss Army knife)
3. Weapons of any kind
4. Food and drinks
All visitors and their personal belongings will be subject to security screening.