Entry requirement for all foreigners
Visa application is required for citizens / passport holders of the following countries:
Nationals of Assessment Level I Countries
India, Myanmar, People's Republic of China, Holders of Hong Kong Document of Identity, Macau Special Administrative Region (MSAR) Travel Permit, Georgia, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Commonwealth of Independent States (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Russia, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan), Liberia, Sierra Leone and Guinea
Nationals of Assessment Level II Countries
Afghanistan, Algeria, Bangladesh, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Nigeria, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, Yemen, and holders of Palestinian Authority Passport, Temporary Passport issued by the United Arab Emirates and Refugee Travel Document issued by Middle-East countries
Visa Application Procedure and Requirements
The Embassy has outsourced our visa applications for foreigners, who require a visa to enter Singapore, to Authorised Visa Agents. Please click here for the list of all Authorised Visa Agents.
The criteria for visa application and documentation are:
- Passport: Applicant's original international passport with a minimum of 6 months of validity at the time of entering Singapore,
- Copy of Passport Biodata Page. Applicants should provide one clear photocopy of their passport biodata page.
- Proof of Residency/Legal Presence in Russia. All applicants are required to demonstrate their legal status in Russia at the point of application. Russian citizens should produce their internal passports. Other nationals should produce proof of legal presence in Russia (i.e. valid visa/work permit/residency card).
- Completed Visa Application Form 14A: The form should be duly completed in English. Applicants may obtain a form from an AVA or download it from https://www.ica.gov.sg/common/all_forms.
- Passport-Sized Coloured Photograph: Photograph must meet the following requirements:
- Taken within last 3 months;
- Taken full face without headgear (unless the applicant habitually wears a headgear in accordance with his/her religious or racial customs but the headgear must not hide the applicant's face)
- Proof of Confirmed Flight Itinerary and Accommodation: Flight itinerary and hotel bookings must be in a verifiable format. Screen shots of bookings are not accepted. Applicants who will be staying with Singapore Citizens/Permanent Residents must provide a copy of their host's NRIC. Applicants who plan to stay with Employment Pass/S Pass/Work Permit Holders must provide a copy of their host's tenancy agreements/title deeds and a copy of their Employment Pass/S Pass/Work Permit.
- Letter of Introduction (LOI) from a Singaporean citizen or Singapore registered company/travel agent/permanent resident: Required for Assessment Level I applicants staying with Singapore Citizens/Singapore Permanent Residents, compulsory for all Assessment Level II applicants.
- Proof of Employment or Educational Status. Working adults are required to submit an original and stamped letter of employment from their company indicating their designation and monthly salary. Students are required to submit a letter from their educational institute certifying their student status, unless travelling together with their parents.
- Proof of Sufficient Funds. Unemployed applicants and students are required to submit a bank statement (dated within last 60 days from date of application). Applicants who are individual entreprenuers or LLC owners may submit their company bank statement in-liew of their personal bank statements.
- Marriage Certificate: Married applicants travelling without their spouses or spouses with different surnames are required to submit their marraige certificates.
- Letter of Invitation from Singapore Company (Optional). Business travellers are encouraged to submit a letter of invitation from their host company in Singapore.
- Written Authorisation Form (for applications submitted through a representative). Applicants who submit their applications through a representative are required to sign a written authorisation form (please obtain a copy from an AVA). The representative must submit the duly completed form as part of the visa application. The applicant should provide a reason why he/she is unable to submit the applicantion in person.
- Visa fee of SGD30 or equivalent in RUB: The current RUB equivalent is 1,560 RUB. This fee is non-refundable regardless of the application outcome.
- AVA Service Fee. AVAs are permitted to levy a service fee of 1,530 RUB per application. This fee is non-refundable regardless of the application outcome.
Applications that do not contain the full set of documents will not be accepted.