Procedures and Requirements for Visa
You need to submit the following to the Consulate-General of the Republic of Singapore:
- 1 copy (original) of duly completed and signed Visa Application Form 14A per applicant. Form 14A must be in clean condition – folded or soiled applications will not be accepted. Download here
- 2 recent passport-sized colour photographs of the applicant, one of which must be properly affixed onto Form 14A. The photograph must be:
- 35mm wide by 45mm high, without border and taken within the last 3 months;
- Taken full face without headgear (unless applicant habitually wears a headgear in accordance with his / her religious or racial custom, but the headgear must not hide the applicant’s features). The facial image must be between 25mm and 35mm from chin to crown; the photograph must be taken against a plain white background and the finishing should be matt or semi-matt.
- A letter from you to the Consulate General, stating the complete reason for your intended visit
- A “ Letter of Introduction” ( LOI )
A sample copy of the LOI is attached. Download here
Please ensure that the name, NRIC of the local contact, designation of the local contact are all in order; other-wise the application will not be accepted. This is an essential feature of our new system.
- You will also need to have a valid return or onwards journey ticket, along with relevant visas. This will be required at the time of entry at Singapore.
- All the information provided by you will be submitted to Singapore Immigration and upon receipt of approval; we will issue you a visa.
- It takes up to 5 working days for this process. In certain cases it may take longer.
- For out of Karachi applicants, visa fees must be in the form of a " Demand Draft - payable in Karachi “, in favour of the “Consulate-General of The Republic of Singapore“.
- Visa Fees: With effect from 1st April, 2008, the Visa Fees is Rs. 1,700
Rs. 1,200.00 plus Rs. 500.00 Fax and Communication charges.
- Your original passport(s) must be submitted with your application. Please include a photocopy of your passport along with the application form(s). Please ensure that the passport is valid for at least 6 months at the time of submission.
Acceptance of applications:
Monday – Thursday:
10.00 am – 12.30 pm & 2.30 pm - 4.00 pm
10.00 am – 12:30 pm
Delivery of passports:
Monday – Friday: 4.30 pm – 5.00 pm
The Consulate will be closed on Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays.
THESE TIMINGS WILL BE STRICTLY FOLLOWED. COUNTER WILL CLOSE EXACTLY ACCORDING TO TIMINGS GIVEN ABOVE.
Your cooperation will be appreciated in this matter.
Consulate General of the Republic of Singapore
Sarwar Shaheed Road
Tel: +92 – 21 – 568 6419 and 568 5308
Fax: +92 – 21 – 568 8067 and 568 0093
1. Visa Application Form
2. Letter of Introduction (LOI)