Consulate-General of The Republic of Singapore - Dubai

Application for Extension or Renewal of Singapore Re-Entry Permit (REP)

  • To apply for extension/renewal of Singapore Re-entry Permit (REP) , Singapore Permanent Residents can apply online through the e-REP service available through the Immigration Authority of Singapore’s website as follows:
  • A SingPass account must be used to access the e-REP system.
  • You can apply for a SingPass account either by accessing the Singapore Government’s SingPass website at: or by going to the nearest SingPass counter location in Singapore (Please visit the SingPass website for more information).
  • Hardcopy applications will be accepted at the Consulate under the following conditions:
    1. the applicant is unable to access the e-REP system or is unable to obtain a SingPass account
    2. the applicant is able to fulfil the following conditions:
      • The application should be submitted at least 2 months before the expiry of the current REP. This is to allow sufficient time for processing.
      • An overseas applicant whose spouse is a Singapore citizen ("SC") or SPR should furnish his / her spouse's Singapore identity card number and a copy of their marriage certificate to expedite processing.
      • All successful applicants must return to Singapore to collect their REPs.
      • The REP Application Form 6 is fully completed. (To download, please go to
        ) [For Renewal of Re-EntryPermit]

In addition, the following supporting documents should be attached when submitting a hardcopy application:

  • Notarised Copies of all the travel documents (present and previous travel documents with the latest Re-Entry Permit stamp);
  • Notarised Copy of Singapore Blue Identity Card / Identity Card for National Service personnel;
  • Notarised Copies of Entry Permit and the latest Re-Entry Permit;
  • Proof of employment;
    1. Employee:
      • A recent letter not later than one month from the date of its issue, giving the date of employment, position held and salary per month
      • The letter must be addressed to the Director of Immigration and Registration.
      • If you are sent by your employer in Singapore to work in the UAE, please also obtain a letter from your company in Singapore stating the duration of your assignment and the expected date of completion of your assignment in the UAE.
  • For applicants below 16 years old, please provide:
    1. Birth certificate;
    2. Parents’ Singapore Identity Cards, marriage certificate, travel documents, Entry Permits cards, and the latest Re-Entry permit stamps in the passport;
  • For applicants currently studying, please provide:
    1. Letter stating the period of study from the education institution; and,
    2. Notarised copy of the highest qualification certificate (if applicable).
  • For dependents, please provide:
    1. Main applicant’s particulars (eg. UIN, Name, etc.); and,
    2. Marriage Certificate and Identity Card of his/her spouse.
  • All hardcopy applications should include a cover letter should be stating the following:
    1. Intention to renew REP / SPR status: please state the REP expiry date; and,
    2. Complete contact details: updated address, email and contact phone numbers.

(Hardcopy application forms should be accompanied by all supporting documents as indicated above. Applications without sufficient supporting documents will result in a delay in the application process.)



Villa No 124,
Street 30d,
Community No. 334,
Al Satwa, Dubai.
P O Box:
214661, Dubai

+971 4 321 9498

+971 4 321 9497

Emergency Contact:
+971 50 455 1959


Operating Hours:
8.00 am to 4.00 pm
Appointments & Notarisations:
8.30 am - 12.30 pm

The Consulate-General is closed for the New Year's Public Holiday on Tues, 1 Jan 2019. Singapore Citizens who require urgent consular assistance may contact the Duty Officer at +971 50 455 1959.

The Consulate-General is closed on Fridays, Saturdays and Public Holidays.

Location Map

OM e-banner - DRAFT V2b
OSU Logo