Only a Singapore Citizen may apply for a Singapore Passport.
Online Application System (APPLES)
The Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA) has launched APPLES (Application for Passport Online Electronic System) to allow all Singapore citizens to apply for or renew their passports online via the ICA’s website.
Applications at the Consulate
Applicants can obtain the relevant application forms via the following methods:
- By clicking Here to download and printing the forms from ICA’s website
- By emailing the Consular and Visa Section of the Consulate-General
- By collecting the forms from the Consular and Visa Section of the Consulate-General of Singapore in Dubai or the Singapore Embassy in Abu Dhabi during their opening hours
All applications can be submitted by post, by proxy or in person at the Consular and Visa Section of the Consulate-General of Singapore in Dubai or the Singapore Embassy in Abu Dhabi during their respective opening hours together with the following documents:
- Duly completed, signed and dated Application Form [Form IMM (E) 11 (OS)] for New Singapore Passport Submitted Overseas
- Duly completed, signed and dated Additional Information for Overseas Passport Application (Form P 28.3)
• 2 photocopies of Identity Card (front and back)/Birth Certificate
• 2 photocopies of Citizenship Certificate (if applicant is a citizen by descent or registration)
• 2 recent photographs (25mm x 35mm chin to crown of head). The colour photographs must be sharp and clear, taken full face, without headgear and against a white background with a matt or semi-matt finish.
• 2 photocopies of Marriage Certificate (for female applicants only)
• 2 photocopies of valid Exit Permit/Notice of Exemption (for male applicants only)
• 2 sets of photocopies of the relevant pages of your present passport [bio-data page, valid UAE visa or Work Permit (if applicable)]
All applicants must bring their own photocopies – the photocopies must be of good quality and size A4. The Singapore Consulate-General in Dubai does not offer photocopying services to the members of the public.
The application will be forwarded to Singapore for processing. Applicants will be notified by post or by an email when the new passport is ready. The average processing time is about 4-5 weeks. Singaporeans are encouraged to submit their application to re-new their biometric passport, 6 months prior to the expiry of their existing passport.
The passport processing fee required is AED 225 in cash. The Singapore Consulate-General cannot accept any personal bank cheques as a form of payment. Please note that an administrative fee of AED 140 is applicable for the first replacement of a lost Singapore passport.
The passport processing fee and the submission of the original Singapore passport required for cancellation are due upon the collection of the new passport only.