Note: A new electronic visa application system has been implemented that will reduce the processing time. Hence, with effect from 1 August 2008, the Singapore Embassy in Doha no longer accepts individual walk-in applications. Applications must be submitted to any of the agencies at Annex A.
Visa Application Forms
All visa applicants are required to complete the attached visa application form in full i.e. all columns and blank spaces completed.
The visa application forms are available free of charge at:
- Singapore Embassy (see map) from 9.00 am to 3.00 pm during working days from Sundays to Thursdays.
- Authorised visa agents at Annex A.
- The visa application form can also be downloaded from the website: http://www.ica.gov.sg
Submission of documents
You can apply for your visa through any one of the authorised visa agents
Visa applications will be accepted only when all the following documents are in order:
- Fully completed visa application form;
- 1 recent coloured passport size photograph adhered to the form;
- Photocopy (in A4 size - 1 copy) of your passport pages and any valid visas to other countries;
- Photocopy (in A4 size - 1 copy) of your air-tickets and/or confirmed itinerary (state the number of times you wish to enter Singapore i.e. whether you are applying for double-journey or mutiple journey under Period of Visa/Visa applied for at Part II of Page 2 of Visa Application Form);
- Letter of Introduction (LOI) in (PDF format) from a local company or company in Singapore (sample of LOI is attached). Level 2 nationals are especially advised to provide LOI for their travels to Singapore. Official letters from MFA or other government ministries (with English translation) from government ministries will also be accepted.
- All documents in Arabic, including official letters, should be translated into English language, otherwise it will result in a delay in processing; and
- A local mobile or telephone number for contact when visa is approved.
The processing fee per visa application submitted is the equivalent of S$30 (The currency exchange rate will be quoted by the authorized visa agent). This visa processing fee, which is collected by the Singapore government, must be paid to the authorised visa agent upon submission of the visa application. Personal cheques are not accepted. The visa processing fee is non-refundable regardless of the outcome of the application or if the application is withdrawn after submission.
Apart from the visa processing fee, the authorised visa agent may charge an additional administrative fee for processing the visa application. This administrative fee is not collected by the Singapore government. The total fees per visa application charged by the respective authorised visa agents (inclusive of the S$30 visa processing fee and the administrative fees) are listed below. A receipt will be issued when the fees are paid to the respective authorised visa agents.
- Overseas Travel Bureau - QR140
- Mannai Air Travel - QR130
- Ali Bin Ali Travel Bureau - QR140
- Unique Choice Doha - QR140
- Regency Travel & Tours - QR140
The processing of the visa will commence on the date when ALL documents are received in order and not when the incomplete application is first received. The normal processing time for application for visas by Level 2 countries is at least 5 working days excluding the day of submission and the week-ends. For Level 1 countries, the processing time is at least 3 working days, excluding the day of submission and the weekends. The authorised visa agents will liaise with the Singapore Embassy for the collection of the visa for the applicant. For the list of Level 1 and Level 2 countries, visit the website of the Immigration & Checkpoints Authority of Singapore at www.ica.gov.sg.
For further enquiries, telephone (974) 4412 8082, extension 235 or 239
- Overseas Travel Bureau (Tel: 44995741, 44995700, website: www.overseas-travel.travel)
- Mannai Air Travels (Tel: 44282022, 4428 2666, 44282025 website: www.mannaiholidays.com)
- Ali Bin Ali Travel Bureau (Tel: 4441165, 4441161, website: www.alibinali.com)
- Unique Choice Doha (Tel: 44581695, 44581697, 44581698, website: www.uniquechoiceweb.com)
- Regency Travel & Tours (Tel: 44344444, 44344408, website: www.regencyholidays.com)