You are welcome to apply for a visa to Singapore through this Consulate-General.
You may download the Visa Application form (Form No. 14), including Annex to Application for Visa from ICA's website: www.ica.gov.sg
The completed and signed application form may be sent to us by post or you may come during our opening hrs. (1000-1200 -Mon-Thu) *1 (Friday closed) together with:
- Original passport that should be valid at least 6 months beyond your intended stay in Singapore
- Letter of Introduction *2 (attached) Alternatively you may provide confirmed hotel booking
- Copy of residence permit
- 1 passport-sized colored photograph
- Stamped return envelope, postage fee DKK 76.00 for registered mail (Alternatively you may collect your passport at the Consulate-General)
- Fee to Consulate: DKK 129.00 in cash
*1 Please call in advance to get an appointment
*2 Local Contact (includes Singapore Citizen, Singapore Permanent Resident, Singapore registered company and Singapore government agency/statutory board) to complete Letter of Introduction
When we receive your application + the requirements we will fax it to Singapore Immigration (ICA) for approval. ICA's processing time is approximately 5-10 working days. When we receive ICA's approval we can issue your visa within a few days and thereafter return the passport with the visa to you.