Important note: With effect from 8 Dec 2014, the Singapore Embassy in Beijing and our Consulate-General offices in Chengdu, Guangzhou, Shanghai and Xiamen will cease to accept walk-in visa applications. Please submit your visa applications through our Authorised Visa Agents.
Entry visa is only applicable to the following categories
- Persons with approval letters for Singapore Permanent Residence issued by Singapore’s Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA);
- Persons with in-principle approval letters for the various types of passes to be collected at ICA or Singapore’s Ministry of Manpower (MOM), e.g. Work Permit, Employment Pass, Student’s Pass, Long-term Social Visit Pass, etc.;
- Persons who lost their Work Pass or Student Pass while in China.
Please produce the following documents in support of your application. Additional documents may be required when necessary.
- Passport with at least 6 months’ validity (calculated from the date of arrival in Singapore) and one blank visa page. A photocopy of the applicant’s passport bio-data page must be furnished.
- Form 14A. One set (Original) of duly completed form (in English) and signed by the applicant in person per application.
- Passport-size coloured photographs: Two sets (one to be affixed onto the Form and the other for scanning purpose). The photograph must meet the following requirements:
- Size: 2 inch, coloured, against white background and taken within the last 3 months;
- Taken full face without headgear (unless the applicant habitually wears a headgear in accordance with his/her religious or racial custom but the headgear must not hide the applicant’s features).
- PRC Identity Card: Photocopy of the identity card.
- Visa application fee: The visa processing fee of $30 Singapore dollar is non-refundable. Our Authorised Visa Agents will charge a service fee on top of the visa processing fee. With effect from 1 Feb 2017, all our agents in China will charge a fixed visa fee of RMB 300, which is inclusive of the visa processing fee and the service fee. Please refer to our attached list of Authorised Visa Agents.
- One of the following documents applicable to the applicant:
- A copy of the approval letter for Singapore Permanent Residence issued by ICA;
- A copy of the in-principle approval letter from ICA or MOM for the various types of passes e.g. Work Permit, Employment Pass, Student’s Pass, Long-term Social Visit Pass, etc. ;
- A report issued by the local Public Security Authorities on the loss of the Work Pass or Student Pass (original & photocopy). A letter from the Singapore Company or School verifying the validity of your Work Pass or Student Pass as well as indicating your Fin Number (fax copy is acceptable).
- Visa Submission/Collection Time:
Please submit your visa applications through our Authorised Visa Agents. You will collect your visa directly from the Authorised Visa Agents once it is ready for collection.
- Visa Processing Time:
Generally 3 working days (including the day of submission by Authorised Visa Agent).
- Visa Enquiry phone line:
All applicants and local contacts are encouraged to read the details outlined here. If further clarification is required, please contact the Visa Enquiry line at Tel: +86-10-6532 9380 or contact our Authorised Visa Agents directly.