Important note: With effect from 8 Dec 2014, the Singapore Embassy in Beijing and our Consulate-General offices in Chengdu, Guangzhou, Shanghai and Xiamen will cease to accept walk-in visa applications. Please submit your visa applications through our Authorised Visa Agents.
Level 1 nationals include nationals from Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, India, Georgia, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Commonwealth Of Independent States (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Russia, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan), Holder Of Hong Kong Document Of Identity, Holder Of Macau Special Administrative Region (MSAR) Travel Permit.
To apply for an entry visa for business or social visas, you will need to produce the following documents in support of your application. Additional documents may be required when necessary.
1. Passport and a photocopy of the applicant’s passport bio-data page must be furnished. At least 6 months’ validity (calculated from the date of arrival in Singapore) and one blank visa page.
2. Form 14A: One set (Original) of duly completed form (in English) and signed by the applicant in person per application.
3. Passport-sized coloured photographs: Two sets (one to be affixed onto the Form and the other for scanning purpose). The photograph must meet the following requirements:
Size: 2 inch, coloured, against white background and taken within the last 3 months;
Taken full face without headgear (unless the applicant habitually wears a headgear in accordance with his/her religious or racial custom but the headgear must not hide the applicant’s features).
4. Visa application fee: The visa processing fee of $30 Singapore dollar is non-refundable. Our Authorised Visa Agents will charge a service fee on top of the visa processing fee. With effect from 1 Feb 2017, all our agents in China will charge a fixed visa fee of RMB 300, which is inclusive of the visa processing fee and the service fee. Please refer to our attached list of Authorised Visa Agents.
5. In addition, all applicants should also produce the following documents:
If the applicant is employed, an original letter from the employer granting leave of absence and stating the duration of employment, designation and salary, is required. The letter must provide the name, address, telephone number(s) and fax number(s) of the company. The letter must also be stamped with the official stamp of the company.
An applicant who is unemployed must produce documents eg. Certificate of bank deposit (original and photocopy), so as to reflect his/her actual economic capability. There is no minimum requirement on the amount of money needed on the certificate of bank deposit but the certificate issuance date must within 1 month of the visa submission date.
6. Additional supporting documents (e.g. Original Form V39A (Letter of Introduction) may be required on a case-by-case basis.
7. Visa Submission/Collection Time: Please submit your visa applications through our Authorised Visa Agents. You will collect your visa directly from the Authorised Visa Agents once it is ready for collection.
8. Visa Processing Time: Generally 3 working days (including the day of submission by Authorised Visa Agent).
9. Visa Enquiry phone line: All applicants and local contacts are encouraged to read the details outlined here. If further clarification is required, please contact the Visa Enquiry line at Tel: +86-10-6532 9380 or contact our Authorised Visa Agents directly.