12 WINNING PHOTOGRAPHS OF THE PHOTOGRAPHY COMPETITION ORGANISED BY THE SINGAPORE EMBASSY IN BEIJING TO COMMEMORATE “25 YEARS OF SINGAPORE-CHINA PARTNERSHIP”.
Photo by Sheng Tianhe . 盛天和
My Singapore Dream – Children of Shanghai migrant workers soak up Singapore’s atmosphere in their first trip overseas. They are winners of a debate competition organised by OCBC Bank (China). / 我的狮城梦 -- 上海外来务工人员子女在首次海外旅行中感受狮城魅力。他们是华侨银行（中国）辩论赛的优胜奖得主。
Photo by Rustin Neo Jun Wei.
Loves knows no boundaries – The union of two nationalities at the Singapore Registry of Marriage. / 爱无国界 --新加坡婚姻注册局见证了异国爱人的结合。
Photo by Irving Shark . 萨支岸.
Singapore flag made out Chinese currency – Symbolising Singapore-China friendship and our robust financial cooperation. / 中国货币制成的新加坡国旗 -- 象征新中友谊和两国稳健的金融合作。
Photo by Cheong Herng Jer . 张恒哲.
Photograph of Mr Deng Xiaoping and Mr Lee Kuan Yew, taken during Mr Deng’s first visit to Singapore in 1978, at the Suzhou Industrial Park Exhibition Hall. / 新中关系的奠基者 --苏州工业园区展厅内的李光耀邓小平合照，摄于1978年邓小平首次访问新加坡期间。
Photo by Tara Jade Sim Petersen.
Things on my mum’s shelf – Symbolising Sino-Singapore partnership in the past, present and future. / 妈妈书架上的东西 -- 象征新中伙伴关系的过去、现在和未来。
Photo by Li Mengguo . 李梦果.
Prayer – Praying for loved ones at the Guanyin Temple in Singapore. / 祈福 -- 在新加坡的观音庙为亲友祈福。
Blossoms in spring – Statue of Journey to the West outside the Sino-Singapore Tianjin Eco-City. / 春花烂漫 -- 中新天津生态城外的西游记雕塑。
A new city – Dramatic development from wasteland to Tianjin Eco-City. / 生态新城 -- 从荒地盐田转变到生态城。中新天津生态城，发展迅速。
Photo by Rustin Neo Jun Wei.
A new home – Giant Panda statue by an MRT station, marking CapitaLand’s sponsorship of the 10-year Giant Panda collaborative programme. / 新家 -- 地铁站旁的熊猫雕塑，标志着凯德对10年熊猫合作项目的赞助支持。
Cultural Appreciation – Enjoying a folk opera near the Great Wall at the invitation of the Singapore Chinese Chamber of Commerce and Industry. / 文化欣赏-- 应新加坡中华总商会邀请，在长城附近欣赏民间戏曲。
Photo by 薛镠中 Xue Liuzhong
New Birth – A young mother takes her baby for a walk at dusk in the Suzhou Industrial Park. / 新生 –- 在晚霞的映衬下，年轻妈妈带着宝宝在苏州工业园区漫步。
Photo by David Hong Yew Kwong.
Mourning for Mr Lee Kuan Yew - Singaporeans queuing by the Singapore River to mourn Mr Lee, alongside the bust of Mr Deng Xiaoping. / 哀悼李光耀先生 -- 新加坡人沿着新加坡河排队哀悼李光耀先生，旁边是邓小平先生的雕像。
PHOTOGRAPHY COMPETITION ORGANISED BY THE SINGAPORE EMBASSY IN BEIJING TO COMMEMORATE “25 YEARS OF SINGAPORE-CHINA PARTNERSHIP”
1 As part of our series of events to mark 25 years of Singapore-China diplomatic relations, the Singapore Embassy in Beijing is organising a Photography Competition to capture scenes and perspectives of Singapore-China friendship and cooperation. The theme of the competition is “25 Years of Singapore-China Partnership”. We are seeking entries that best capture Singapore-China friendship and cooperation in China from the eyes of Singapore and PRC nationals. Our long-established people-to-people ties have linked Singapore to different parts of China and across different sectors, be it in daily life, at school, at the workplace or in business. Through this competition, we hope to raise greater awareness of Singapore-China cooperation, and generate greater participation in our celebrations among Singaporeans and our Chinese friends.
2 The competition is open to Singapore and PRC nationals. Each participant may submit up to three (3) entries, which will be judged according to the relevance to the theme and creativity. Shortlisted submissions will be reviewed anonymously by a panel of five judges from Singapore and China. There will be 12 winning entries. The grand prize winner will receive a Scoot Business Class Return Ticket to and from Singapore to any of the Scoot China destinations. There will also be two runner-up prizes comprising Singapore Memorabilia. All twelve photographs will be turned into a collectible postcard set which will be launched later this year. Winners will receive certificates and a set of the winning postcards.
- Participants may submit up to three (3) entries in JPEG format.
- Each photograph should be at least 8 megapixels and should not exceed 10 MB in size. (Preferably 4100px on the longest dimensions, 300dpi.)
- Name each image file as follows:
* Full Name According to Official ID_Title of Photo.JPG
* Example: Doe Boon Hwee John_Morning Exercise.JPG
* Example: 陈宙_长城.JPG
- Please also include in your email
* Participant’s name
* Telephone number
* Mailing address
* Email address
* A short write-up (English or Chinese acceptable, no more than 100 words) on the meaning of the photograph.
- Entries with incomplete details will be rejected. Entries must be the original and unpublished work of the participant, who must be a Singapore or PRC national. Judges, employees of the Singapore Embassy in Beijng and Singapore Consulates in China are not allowed to participate.
- The act of submitting is an agreement to surrender to the organisers all rights to reproduce any entry in print, broadcast and/or electronic media without requiring the permission of the participant and without any payment in any form. The photographer will be acknowledged by her/his name as on the submission email.
- The organizers reserve the right to modify the competition prizes and its rules and regulations.
* 证件姓名_作品标题 .JPG
* 如：Doe Boon Hwee John_Morning Exercise.JPG