The Embassy is pleased to announce the launch of new arrangements for Singapore Visa service in Bangkok. All social visit visa applicants should lodge their visa applications at authorised visa agents during office hours. To check if you require a visa to visit Singapore, please click here.
The Visa Section of the Singapore Embassy will continue to process visa applications for Diplomatic and Official Passport holders who require social or business visa to enter Singapore. The visa office is open between 9.00 am and 12.00 noon on Monday to Friday and close on Weekends and Public Holidays. Collection time is on the third working day between 3 pm and 4 pm;
Visa Processing Fee
With effect from 1 April 2009, the processing fee per visa application submitted is the equivalent of S$30 (The currency exchange rate will be quoted by the authorised visa agents). This processing fee should be made upfront at the time of submission. It is non-refundable regardless of the outcome of the application or if the application is withdrawn after submission.
Three working days for Nationals of Assessment Level I Countries (inclusive of the day of submission), and
Five working days for Nationals of Assessment Level II Countries (inclusive of the day of submission).
For a list of countries under Assessment Level I and II, please click here.
Types of Visas
- Business Visa-persons attending business negotiations, discussions, conferences, seminars, etc.
- Social Visa-persons travelling to Singapore for holiday or on private visit.
- Entering Singapore with approval letter from Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA) or Ministry of Manpower (MOM).
- Valid travel document (minimum validity of 6 months at the time of departure from Singapore);
- Complete an application form (Form 14) and letter of introduction (Form V39A) together with 2 recent passport-sized colour photographs. Please note that the photograph must be 35 mm by 45 mm without border and taken within the last 3 months. It has to be taken full face without headgear (unless the applicant habitually wears a headgear in accordance with his/her religious or racial custom but the headgear must not hide the applicant's features). The facial image must be between 25 mm and 35 mm from chin to crown taken against a plain white background. The photograph finishing should be matt or semi-matt.
Please ensure that your form is properly completed. Any incomplete submission or false declaration will result in the application being rejected;
- Onward or return ticket (if applicable);
- Valid entry visa to the next destination;
- Sufficient funds for the period of stay in Singapore;
- For Nationals of Assessment Level II Countries: Ensure that your passport have at least one blank page for the visa to be pasted on.
Applicants will have to personally furnish additional documents as and when necessary.
Nationals of Assessment Level I and Level II Countries who are transiting in Singapore via low cost carriers should check with their airlines directly or check Changi Airport website at http://www.changiairport.com/in-transit/transit-information for more information on the transfer facilities available and whether you are required to clear Arrival Immigration in Singapore for the transit (If yes, please apply for a visa).