Singapore Government
Font size

No results found.

Our Office will assist you to forward your application for transfer of your valid Re-entry Permit (REP) to a new passport to the Singapore Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA), which is the processing authority.

Alternatively, Singapore Permanent Residents (SPRs), who has a SingPass account, can apply to transfer their Re-Entry Permit through the Electronic Re-Entry Permit (e-REP) system available at ICA website (   Once your online application is approved, you can simply download and print out your new REP.

For more details on application for SingPass, please visit

If you wish to submit your application through our Office, please appear in-person with the following documents.

Documents Required

  • One completed “Request for Transfer of REP” form which is available at our Office;
  • Applicant’s old passport with latest REP (original and photocopy);
  • Applicant’s new passport (original and photocopy).

No charge

Processing Time
Through Our Office:  4 to 6 weeks (approximate)

Online Application:  1 day (approximate)

Collection of Electronic Re-Entry Permit
Our Office will inform you to collect your new Re-Entry Permit (REP) after we receive it from ICA.  You must come, in-person, to our Office with your current REP to collect the new one.

Travel Page