Singapore Government
Font size

No results found.

Our Office will assist you to forward your application for renewal of Re-entry Permit (REP) to the Singapore Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA), which is the processing authority.

Alternatively, Singapore Permanent Residents (SPRs), who has a SingPass account, can renew their Re-Entry Permit online through the Electronic Re-Entry Permit (e-REP) system available at ICA website ( before the expiry date of their current REP.  For more details on application for SingPass, please visit

If you wish to submit your application through our Office, please appear in-person with the following documents.

Documents Required

The following documents (original and photocopy) should also be submitted:

  • Applicant’s passport;
  • Applicant’s latest REP;
  • Applicant’s blue identity card;
  • Proof of employment in Singapore (applicable to applicants who had obtained their SPR status under the Professionals/Technical Personnel & Skilled Workers Scheme);
  • Marriage certificate and Singapore identity card of spouse (applicable to applicants who had obtained their SPR status under the sponsorship of his/her Singapore citizen/SPR spouse);
  • Applicant’s birth certificate, parents’ Singapore identity cards and passports showing the latest REP (applicable to applicants who are dependent SPR and are below 21 years old);
  • Highest qualification certificate and proof of employment in Singapore (applicable to applicants who are dependent SPR and are above 21 years old).

Through Our Office:  NT$240 (for one year) or NT$1,200 (for five years)

Online Application:  S$10 (for one year) or S$50 (for five years) (payment can be made using credit card on e-REP)

Processing Time
Through Our Office:  4 to 6 weeks (approximate)

Online Application:  1 to 5 days (approximate)

Collection of Electronic Re-Entry Permit
Once our Office receives notification from ICA on the approval of your Re-Entry Permit (REP), you will be asked to come to our Office to make payment.  Thereafter, ICA will send your new REP to our Office.  Upon receiving the document, we will inform you to collect your REP.

Please note that there may be instances where a SPR is required to return to Singapore (i.e. ICA HQ) to complete the formalities of his/her REP renewal.  In such cases, if your REP has already expired, you will be granted a short-term REP to facilitate your return to Singapore.

Important Notice

Please submit your REP renewal application at least 2 months before its expiry.  SPR who remains outside Singapore without a valid REP will lose his/her PR status.

Travel Page