Conditions of Air Travel Pass
1. An Air Travel Pass holder must:
a. have been in Taiwan in the last 14 consecutive days before departing for Singapore;
b. travel to Singapore on a direct flight without transit;
c. undergo a COVID-19 polymerase chain reaction (PCR) test at the airport upon arrival in Singapore, take private transportation, taxi, or private hire car from the airport to the declared place of accommodation (which must be non-residential and an individual room with attached toilet) and remain isolated at the accommodation until the test result is confirmed to be negative;
d. disclose, and agree to the medical provider disclosing his/her COVID-19 PCR test result to the relevant Singapore Government authorities for public health purposes;
e. download the TraceTogether app on his/her mobile device and:
i. keep the TraceTogether app activated while in Singapore;
ii. retain the TraceTogether app with the data on his/her mobile device for 14 consecutive days after leaving Singapore; and
iii. upload all data in the TraceTogether app upon request by the Singapore Ministry of Health should he/she test positive for COVID-19 while in Singapore or in the 14 days after leaving Singapore.
f. bear the full cost of medical treatment, tests and isolation imposed on him/her for public health reasons, should he/she be suspected of being infected with COVID-19, or require medical treatment for COVID-19 while in Singapore; and
g. adhere to the prevailing public health measures while in Singapore.
2. The requirement in Condition 1(c) to undergo a COVID-19 PCR test at the airport upon arrival in Singapore does not apply to an Air Travel Pass holder who is 6 years of age or younger in that calendar year.
3. Condition 1(e) does not apply to an Air Travel Pass holder who is:
a. 12 years of age or younger in that calendar year and travelling with a parent or guardian; or
b. unable to use a mobile device due to a certified disability or special need.
4. Given the evolving nature of the COVID-19 pandemic, the relevant authorities in Singapore may, at their own discretion, introduce new measures or requirements to safeguard public health, which may include variation of the conditions or cancellation of the Air Travel Pass at short notice.
5. An Air Travel Pass holder’s entry and stay in Singapore are subject to compliance with the prevailing immigration requirements of the Singapore Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (“ICA”), including compliance with the conditions of the Air Travel Pass. Non-compliance with any of the prevailing immigration requirements or conditions of the Air Travel Pass may result in refusal of entry into Singapore and/or cancellation of the Air Travel Pass. In such an event, the Air Travel Pass holder may be liable for the cost of his/her repatriation, including custody and maintenance pending repatriation. Future Air Travel Pass applications may also be rejected.