Due to COVID-19, we are taking important steps to keep members of public and staff safe. As part of these measures, regular over-the-counter consular services such as in-person passport and Citizenship services as well as notarial and legalisation services are strictly by appointment only. Unless otherwise informed to do so, members of public should not arrive without an appointment. Please email our office at email@example.com if you have any queries.
Please also note that the following mandatory health and safety measures are in place to prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- Temperature Screening by Security Guards.
- Submission of online Entry health declaration at Security Office prior to entering Consular Office. This will be done using your personal mobile devices.
- Face coverings must be worn at all times in the Consular Office.
- Wash and/or sanitise your hands before entering and observe good personal hygiene.
- Keep a safe distance as much as possible at all times.
- Refrain from talking on the phone or with other visitors.
Please note that you may experience longer than usual processing time for services and/or other enquiries. We seek your understanding and patience during this time.