As Assistant Director/Procurement, you will be involved in the development of procurement strategies in areas of innovation and outcome-based procurement for HQ and Missions. You will also be involved in the planning and review of MFA's procurement policies. You will provide timely advice and assistance to HQ and Missions. You will conduct staff development and training programmes for officers. You will also be involved in the risk management, audit and compliance of procurement practices for the Ministry.
- Singaporeans with the commitment to serve in the Public Service
- At least 4 to 6 years of relevant experience in the areas of procurement, with strong analytical skills and conceptual abilities
- Knowledge in Government Procurement and GeBIZ is essential
- Possess good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to engage people at all levels, and possess good planning and organisational skills
If you have any queries, please contact us at email@example.com. To apply, click here. Alternatively, you may apply at Careers@Gov.