As Deputy Director (Competency Development), you will be involved in the following:
- Provide strategic guidance for MFA’s competency frameworks to drive competency-based workforce management and capability building in MFA, in line with MFA’s strategic workforce planning initiatives.
- Ensure alignment of competency framework to Whole-of-Government frameworks and MFA work processes, and conduct reviews to ensure competencies are relevant for the future.
- Develop competency profiles for MFA jobs and facilitate integration of competency frameworks in HR systems, including the HR and Payroll System, together with various stakeholders.
- Develop and implement communications strategies to communicate the competency framework to all officers, including its usage in the HRP system.
- Singaporeans with the commitment to serve in the Public Service.
- At least 4 to 8 years of relevant experience in the areas of HR Development, with strong analytical, organisational and managerial skills.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to engage people at all levels.
If you have any queries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. To apply, click here. Alternatively, you may apply at Careers@Gov.