To apply for an Entry Permit, for permanent residency for your spouse and/or child(ren), please send us a self-addressed stamped return envelope for the necessary Form 4 to be mailed to you. Please indicate outside the envelope the type of form and the quantity required.
To process your request, you have to submit the following documents together with the completed Form 4 to us:-
- Travel documents (old and new) of applicant. Photocopies are required on pages that reflect personal particulars, official descriptions and Singapore immigration endorsements;
- Identity cards of both applicant and sponsor;
- Travel documents (old and new) of sponsor;
- A letter from sponsor’s and applicant's (if applicable) employer giving the date of employment, position held, salary per month for the last 6 months (with breakdown into basic, overtime and allowance per month) and monthly CPF contributions for the last 6 months;
- A statement from the CPF Board showing sponsor’s monthly CPF contributions for the last 12 months;
- Sponsor’s Income Tax Notices of assessment for the last 3 years;
- Sponsor’s valid Business Registration Certificate from the Instant Information Service, Registry of Companies & Businesses, and valid Vocational license;
- Sponsor’s Birth Certificate/Citizenship Certificate and applicant’s Birth Certificate and household census List;
- Official Marriage Certificate;
- Divorce or Death Certificate in respect of applicant/sponsor’s previous marriages and custody papers for applicant / sponsor’s children (if any);
- Official Birth Certificates of children showing both parents’ names and the child’s name;
- Educational certificates of both applicant and sponsor; and
- Deed Poll or Change-of-Name Certificate of applicant and sponsor (if any).
Please note the following:
- Original/certified true copies are required. Original documents will be returned after sighting. Official translations of these items are required if they are not in the English Language.
- Applicant/sponsor will have to furnish additional documents and information whenever necessary.
- Processing Time is 8 to 12 weeks. Please note that incomplete application will delay the processing time by the relevant authorities in Singapore.