INSPECTION OF REVISED REGISTERS OF ELECTORS
1. The registers of electors have been revised and are now open for public inspection.
2. You may check your particulars in the registers from 24 Feb to 9 Mar 2015:
- online at ELD website www.eld.gov.sg
- at Singapore overseas missions that serve as overseas registration (NRIC/passport required)
- at community centres/clubs in Singapore (NRIC/passport required)
- at the Elections Department (NRIC/passport required)
3. Overseas Singaporeans whose names are listed in the registers of electors and who have resided in Singapore for an aggregate of at least 30 days during the 3-year period between 1 Feb 2012 and 31 Jan 2015 may apply to register as overseas electors to vote in future elections.
4. With this revision of registers of electors, overseas Singaporeans who had registered earlier as overseas electors will need to re-register if they meet the qualifying criteria as of 1 Feb 2015 and wish to remain as overseas electors.
5. Please refer to the Elections Department press release for more information or visit the ELD website.
Information for Travellers to Singapore