Application For A Visa To Enter Singapore
With immediate effect from 1 April 2013, the Singapore Embassy in Riyadh will no longer accept individual walk-in applications. Applications must be submitted to any one of the authorized visa agents below.
1. M/s VFS Global (Tel: +966 11 4833961, website:
2. Fursan Travel & Tour Company (Tel: +966 11 2931160, website: www.fursan.com.sa)
3. Al FIFA General Services (Tel: +966 3 8267722 / 920011919, website: www.alfifa.com)
Visa Application Forms
All visa applicants are required to complete the attached visa application form in full i.e. all columns and blank spaces completed.
The visa application forms are available free of charge at:
1. Singapore Embassy (see map) from 8.00 am to 3.30 pm during working days from Saturdays to Wednesdays.
2. Authorised visa agents.
3. The visa application form can also be downloaded from the website: http://www.ica.gov.sg
Submission of documents
You can apply for your visa through any one of the authorised visa agents
Visa applications will be accepted only when all the following documents are in order:
1. Fully completed visa application form;
2. 1 recent coloured passport size photograph with white background adhered to the form;
3. Photocopy (in A4 size - 1 copy) of your passport pages and any valid visas to other countries;
4. Photocopy (in A4 size - 1 copy) of your air-tickets and/or confirmed itinerary (state the number of times you wish to enter Singapore i.e. whether you are applying for double-journey or mutiple journey under Period of Visa/Visa applied for at Part II of Page 2 of Visa Application Form);
5. Letter of Introduction (LOI) in (PDF format) from a local company or company in Singapore (sample of LOI is attached). Level 2 nationals are especially advised to provide LOI for their travels to Singapore. Official letters from MFA or other government ministries (with English translation) from government ministries will also be accepted.
6. All documents in Arabic, including official letters, should be translated into English language, otherwise it will result in a delay in processing; and
7. A local mobile or telephone number for contact when visa is approved.
The processing fee per visa application submitted is the equivalent of SR90. This visa processing fee, which is collected by the Singapore government, must be paid to the authorised visa agent upon submission of the visa application. Personal cheques are not accepted. The visa processing fee is non-refundable regardless of the outcome of the application or if the application is withdrawn after submission.
Apart from the visa processing fee, the authorised visa agent may charge an additional administrative fee for processing the visa application. This administrative fee is not collected by the Singapore government. The fees per visa application charged by the respective authorised visa agents (SR90 for visa processing fee and other administrative fees) are listed in Annex A.
The processing of the visa will commence on the date when ALL documents are received in order and not when the incomplete application is first received. The normal processing time for application for visas by Level 2 countries is at least 5 working days excluding the day of submission and the week-ends. For Level 1 countries, the processing time is at least 3 working days, excluding the day of submission and the weekends. The authorised visa agents will liaise with the Singapore Embassy for the collection of the visa for the applicant. For the list of Level 1 and Level 2 countries, visit the website of the Immigration & Checkpoints Authority of Singapore at www.ica.gov.sg.
For further enquiries, please call the Embassy at +966 11 4803855, extension 201 or 243.