Applications for Singapore Biometric Passports or BioPasses can be made online or submitted at the Embassy.
Singaporeans are encouraged submit their applications online using the Application for Passport Online Electronic System (APPLE). You will enjoy a S$10 rebate and pay only S$70 for online applications. You may also request that your passport be sent to the Embassy for collection.
(Note: If your passport is lost or stolen, you cannot submit an application for replacement passport online. For more information on what to do if you lose your passport in Cambodia, please click here.)
Alternatively, passport applications may also be submitted at the Embassy during office hours. All applications are routed to Immigration & Checkpoints Authority in Singapore for processing.
- Original Passport
- One recent colour passport-sized photograph (Please see photograph requirements below)
- Application Form [IMM (E) 11 (OS)] duly completed. Form may be obtained from the Embassy or downloaded online.
- Additional Information Form duly completed. Form may be obtained from the Embassy or downloaded online.
If your passport was lost and you are applying for a replacement passport, the following additional documents are required:
- Supplementary Application Form for First/Second/Third Loss of Singapore Passport. Forms may be obtained from the Embassy or downloaded online - 1st Loss / 2nd Loss / 3rd Loss
- Copy of police report (in English) or statutory declaration
- Identity Card or any other identity document to prove your citizenship status
Please affix one (1) recent passport-sized colour photograph on the completed application form. The photograph must be:
- 35 mm wide by 45 mm high without border and taken within the last three months;
- taken full face without headgear, unless the applicant habitually wears a headgear in accordance with religious or racial customs. The headgear must not hide the applicant's facial features;
- the facial image must be between 25 mm and 35 mm from chin to crown; and
- taken against plain white background with a matt or semi-matt finish.
Photographs which do not meet the requirements can result in a delay in the application.
Applications may be submitted at the Embassy during consular office hours. You are advised to telephone ahead for an appointment with the Consular Officer.
The following passport application fees and/or surcharge apply:
|Surcharge for 1st replacement
|Surcharge for 2nd and subsequent replacements
The processing time for applications submitted through the Embassy is ordinarily 3-4 weeks, provided the all the documents are in order.
The Embassy will inform you once the passport is ready for collection. As such, please provide a daytime contact number in your application form. You will be required to present yourself in person to collect the passport if you did not submit your application in person. You will also need to bring along your existing passport which will be cancelled and returned to you.
More information on passport applications may be obtained from ICA’s website.