For any enquiries on visa matters please contact the main line, +91-(22) 2204-3205 or +91-(22) 2204-3209 during office hours.
The Singapore Consulate-General in Mumbai processes visa applications for Indian Nationals and other foreigners who require social or business visa to enter Singapore.
Visitors holding ordinary Indian passports will need to apply for a Singapore entry visa prior to their visit to Singapore. Visitors holding official and diplomatic Indian passports are exempted from this entry requirement.
The Singapore Consulate-General does not issue work visas i.e employment passes or work permits for purposes of employment in Singapore. Also, the Consulate-General does not accept applications for work visas submitted to it on behalf of clients by travel agents or employment agencies.
A processing fee of S$30.00 is levied for each visa application submitted. The fee is non-refundable regardless of the outcome of the application and should be made upfront at the time of submission of the application at the Consulate-General.
2 working days for Indian Passport Holders beginning from the date of submission of documents and visa fees at the Consulate-General counter.
Applications for visas must be submitted through participating authorised visa agents and not directly to the Consulate-General. A list of participating authorised visa agents that are linked electronically to the visa office is given below. Participating authorised visa agents must submit the applications to the Consulate-General between 0900 hours and 1030 hours on weekdays. The visa office is closed on weekends and on public holidays. Visa collection time is on the second working day between 1400 hours and 1500 hours.
For list of participating authorised visa agents - Please click here
Documents Required for Visa Application
- Passport that is valid for at least six months from the date of entry into Singapore;
- Complete an application form (Form 14A) and letter of introduction (Form V39A) together with a recent passport-sized photograph. Please note that the photograph must be 35 mm by 45 mm high without border and taken within the last 3 months. It has to be taken full face without headgear (unless the applicant habitually wears a headgear in accordance with his/her religious or racial custom but the headgear must not hide the applicant's features). The facial image must be between 25 mm and 35 mm from chin to crown taken against a plain white background. The photograph finishing should be matt or semi-matt. Please ensure that your form is properly completed. Any incomplete submission or false declaration will result in the application being rejected ;
- Confirmed onward air-ticket. Note: Airline staff travelling on open-dated air-ticket need to produce a no objection letter from the airline concerned together with his/her staff identity card at the time of submission;
- Valid entry visa to the next destination;
- Ensure that your passport has at least one blank page for the visa to be pasted on. We do not issue visa on page insert/additional sheet ;
- Sufficient funds for the period of stay in Singapore; and
- Applicants will have to personally furnish additional documents as and when necessary.
The granting of social visit passes to visitors will be determined by the Immigration Officers at Singapore checkpoints. For more information about visa requirements to Singapore, please click here.