FOREIGNERS VISITING SINGAPORE
The Embassy has outsourced our visa applications for foreigners, who require a visa to enter Singapore, to our “Trusted Partners”. To view our “Trusted Partners” please click here.
The criteria for visa application and documentation are:
- Applicant's original international passport with a minimum of 6 months of validity at the time of entering Singapore,
- 1 copy of correctly completed visa application forms 14A (available at the Embassy visa counter or download from www.mfa.gov.sg) with 1 copy of a recent coloured photograph,
- Proof of confirmed flight itinerary and accommodation,
- Letter of Introduction (LOI) from a Singaporean citizen, Singapore registered company/travel agent/permanent resident, or a foreigner holding a valid Singapore "green card", and
- The required visa fee. Our Trusted Partners levy a service fee of not more that the equivalent of the visa fee.
Russians or nationals from the CIS, Turkmenistan, Ukraine and Georgia who are on transit in Singapore but intend to enter Singapore are advised to apply for a visa. For more information, please refer to the Singapore Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA) website at http://www.ica.gov.sg/page.aspx?pageid=96&secid=94