Miscellaneous Work Passes are required by foreigners who wish to take up a short-term professional assignment in Singapore:
- to conduct or participate in conferences, seminars, workshops or gatherings of a racial, communal, religious, cause-related or political nature;
- as a journalist or reporter, or an accompanying crew member, covering an event or writing a story in Singapore;
- as a religious worker to give a religious or other-related talks;
- Valid for up to 60 days.
Work Permit (Performing Artiste) are required by foreigners who wish to take up a short-term professional assignment in Singaporeore:
- as artiste performing at nightclubs, lounges, pubs, or other similar entertainment outlets;
- maximum duration of this work permit if 6 months
Applicants must provide the name, designation/title, address and telephone number of their local sponsor in Singapore for the Immigration & Checkpoints Authority to liaise with. Processing of such applications will normally take six weeks or longer.
Please contact your local sponsor in Singapore to submit your application together with photocopies of your passport pages, credentials, and other relevant documents directly to the Ministry of Manpower at:-
Work Pass Division
18 Havelock Road
Tel: 6438 5122