- Deputy Prime Minister and Minister for Finance Tharman Shanmugaratnam visited Hong Kong from 8 – 9 October to attend the 9th ASEAN Finance Ministers’ Investor Seminar.
- Minister for Transport Lui Tuck Yew visited Hong Kong (in conjunction with a working visit to the Republic of Korea) from 19 – 21 September.
- Minister of State for Trade and Industry Lee Yi Shyan visited Hong Kong from 10 – 11 July to attend the “Hong Kong Summit – Regional Cooperation Between Hong Kong and East Asia”.
- Minister of State for National Development Tan Chuan-Jin visited Hong Kong from 22 – 25 May.
- Secretary for Development in Hong Kong Carrie Lam came to Singapore from 17 – 18 May to speak at the Centre for Liveable Cities Lecture Series on “Heritage and Conservation”.
- Minister for Education Heng Swee Keat visited Hong Kong in 19 – 20 April to open the secondary school campus of the Singapore International School.
- Starry Lee, Vice-Chairperson of the Democratic Alliance for the Betterment and Progress of Hong Kong (DAB) led a group of legislators on a visit to Singapore from 19 – 21 March.
- Senior Parliamentary Secretary for Manpower Hawazi Daipi visited Hong Kong from 11 – 14 March.
- Attorney-General Sundaresh Menon visited Hong Kong from 27 – 29 June and met Secretary for Justice Wong Yan-lung and Chief Justice of the Final Court of Appeal Geoffrey Ma.
- Senior Minister Goh Chok Tong visited Hong Kong from 11 – 12 April en route to Hainan (Boao Forum for Asia), and met Chief Executive Donald Tsang and Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference Vice-Chairman and former Chief Executive Tung Chee Hwa.
- Minister Mentor Lee Kuan Yew visited Hong Kong from 31 March – 3 April. He met Chairman of Cheung Kong Holdings Li Ka-shing and Chairman of Kerry Group Robert Kuok, and was hosted to dinner by Chairman of Sinoland Group Robert Ng.
- Chairman of the Singapore-Hong Kong Parliamentary Friendship Group Seng Han Thong led a group of MPs to visit Hong Kong from 29 March – 1 April at the invitation of the Hong Kong Legislative Council's Parliamentary Liaison Sub-Committee.
- Chief Secretary for Administration Henry Tang visited Singapore from 13 – 16 February and met Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong, Senior Minister Goh Chok Tong, Minister for Trade and Industry Lim Hng Kiang, and Minister for Manpower Gan Kim Yong. He was also hosted to meals by Deputy Prime Minister Wong Kan Seng and Minister for Foreign Affairs George Yeo.