The visa application form is available free of charge at all Singapore overseas missions (except for non-resident High Commissioners/Ambassadors based in Singapore). You may also download the form here. The list of our Overseas Missions is available here. You should approach the nearest Mission directly for more information on the requirements and procedures to apply for a visa.
You may also wish to apply for a visa through a local contact in Singapore who is a Singapore citizen or a Permanent Resident in possession of a “Singpass” account. The visa application can be submitted online through your local contact in Singapore via the SAVE system at Singapore Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA)’s website www.ica.gov.sg. After ICA processes the application, the local contact in Singapore can print out or collect the visa at ICA and mail it to you.
Visa and Entry Requirements for Foreigners
All visitors to Singapore must meet the following entry requirements:
- Valid travel document (minimum validity of 6 months at the time of departure)
- Confirmed onward or return tickets (if applicable)
- Entry facilities, including visas, to the next destination;
- Sufficient funds to maintain themselves during their stay in Singapore; and,
- Visa for entry into Singapore (if applicable)
- Yellow Fever Vaccinations (if applicable)
Click here to check Entry Requirements for Foreigners (For Social Visit purposes only)
The above information is obtained from ICA. The ICA is the authority responsible for handling visa matters. Please visit their website or write to them at email@example.com for detailed information on visa and entry requirements.
Singapore Tourism Board
Ministry of Education
Ministry of Manpower
Council for Private Education